Quality Onsite Exhibit Services for Book Publishers
Book exhibits are more a way of life than a job for those of us here at ABE. We are a second generation, family-owned company in operation since the mid '60s with consistent management of over 2,500 exhibits. Few, if any, have been in this business longer. No one, in our humble opinion, does it better. Your satisfaction is guaranteed with every exhibit or we make it right.
With bookstores and libraries closing in alarming numbers and an increasing amount of commerce in published materials taking place over the Internet, an important, even essential aspect of the book acquisition process is being lost...the "Hands-on Browsing Experience".
As book exhibitors, marketers, and sellers we often lose sight of this important element of the process. ABE is well-known to most of the audiences who see its titles on display. A large majority of the meetings on our schedule have been there for years, even decades in most cases. An ABE exhibit gives potential customers the opportunity to see, discuss, consider and most importantly touch and feel all the titles on display.
We can't put a precise dollar value on it, but we all know it's there and it's important. The "Hands-on Browsing Experience". A value added feature that's part of the deal for every title every time you exhibit with ABE.
As a participating publisher in any ABE exhibit, you can expect:
Quality On-site Exhibit Services including:
- Each publisher's materials exhibited together for maximum product line identification ~ A "mini-display" as part of the overall effect.
- Complete ordering information for every item listed in ABE's Titles on Display ordering catalog.
- Distribution of the Titles on Display ordering catalog to exhibit attendees.
- On-site representation by an experienced ABE staff member at every show.
- Continued emphasis on generating on-site orders and inquiries.
Post Exhibit Package sent to all publishers including:
- Exhibit Summary Sheet.
- Titles on Display catalog.
- Wide Angle photograph of exhibit.
- All orders and inquiries generated on-site.
Significantly lower per title costs are charged to publishers with a larger number of titles. Customized "Publisher Showcase" options are available. Periodicals and promotional literature can also be contracted for distribution at affordable rates. Per title costs can be lowered dramatically when publishers take advantage of ABE's all inclusive "Annual Subscription/Open Ticket" plans.
We Want to Hear from You
In order to be the exhibit service that is most responsive to your needs, we want to hear from you. What currently scheduled ABE exhibits interest you? Are there some you'd like to see added to our schedule? Where are your authors appearing? How can ABE help you in other ways?